- It's Spooky Time ?!
- Give a more personal look to your Package by adding a banner to it!
- Developers can now know who its customers are and also how did they download its package through their Dashboard
- (BETA) Transfer purchases from Packix to Twickd
- You now have to have at least one device linked to purchase a package on Twickd. This will, hopefully, reduce the amount of "not worthy" support requests that our developers experience
- Developers can now properly delete a Package from their Dashboard
- Native Depictions does now take in consideration if a Developer disabled support for a Package
- Unused package versions will now be cleaned every week instead of every month in an effort to better share space between Developers.
- Payouts are now executed every Friday
- Global system upgrade
- Fixed an issue where Payout values were set to a negative amount
- Fixed an issue where Payout could disappear from the Developer Dashboard even if they were not executed properly
- Fixed an issue where Package Categories were not applying to updates of a package
- Fixed an issue where some developers experienced failure when parsing the control file after an update
- Fixed an issue where Package short description were not updating on package update
- Fixed an issue where developers who submitted a package that was too big were not getting proper feedback from our validation system